The khateeb for this week’s Jummah Prayer () is
Please join MFC for a unique event titled "Journey Through Happiness: Implementing Rahma In Our Homes" with Br. Mehboob Ali on FRI 7/28 @ OBIC beginning at 7:00pm inshAllah. Ice cream, coffee and tea will be served!
About Br. Mehboob Ali: Br. Mehboob Ali has a Masters in Mental Health & Clinical Counseling. He has been helping families and youth by providing counseling and educational programs. He conducts various programs, halaqa, and workshops to address a wide range of topics to provide awareness on current challenges and to instill proactive change.
Please click on the "Community Events" link at the top of this page for more information on events in the community!
Please check out the following link for more information!
Are you interested in helping us organize events and programs at MFC? Are you good at coming up with cool ideas for fun and educational activities for the whole family? Then MFC is looking for you! Please send us an email at email@example.com with your contact information!!!
Muslim Family Center conducts Fajr and Isha prayers on a daily basis alhamdulillah. The musallah is co-located with Tarbiyah Academy and can be found at 6785 Business Parkway (Route 1) Elkridge, MD 21075. Jummah prayers will remain at OBIC.
We are very happy to announce that MFC has started Qur'an classes @ the MFC Musallah. Here are some details:
- Hafidh Ismail Manejwala is teaching classes
- Monday class ONLY: 6:30pm-8:00pm for all ages. Younger students are encouraged to come earlier.
- Registration can be done on-site on both days (please show up a bit early to take care of this)
- If you have the Noorani Qa'idah book for reading proficiency and feel you need to improve your reading, please bring it with you, as well as your copy of the Quran. The Noorani books will also be on sale for $10 for those who do not have their own copies.
- Cost: $30/month per participant
- Sunday: Isha Prayer led by Ustadh Sami Zaharna followed by a short halaqa
- Monday: Isha Prayer led by Br. Ismail Manejwala and Quran Class (see below)
- Tuesday: Isha Prayer led by Br. Ali Darwish
- Thursday: Quran Class (see below)
- Friday: Isha Prayer led by Br. Imran Ahmed
Alhamdulillah, Muslim Family Center has secured and purchased 48 cemetery grave sites in Columbia Memorial Park on Route 108 in Clarksville. Columbia Memorial opened a new Muslim grave site section for MFC with anticipation of future expansion. If interested and need more information Contact Sayed Hassan 301-693-6700 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org